Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Have you ever.............

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Had no $ and decided for a career change at the same time?
    Not to mention, just buying a new home, but the old home hasn't sold yet?.....................ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

    Hubby is not happy at his new job, I know why, can't say here.
    He needs to keep it til we can land him something new.
    I am angry at..............
    I feel hubby is being discriminated against for his age.......but
    these employers are stupid.
    Hubby may be 12 years older than me, but he is a YOUNG 50!
    Just needed to put this in words.........don't expect anyone to reply.
    oh, and if u do, please be nice, i am not in a good way.

    Rawk on!!!

    Kassy~*~*~ :-(

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I completely understand where your coming from. Times are so hard for so many people today..me included. I used to have money for whatever I needed now I go from checkk to check wondering how im going to make ends meet. On a good note though..aaron is getting a promotion! that was my b-day present [img]smile.gif[/img] he will also get a raise that ought to put us back where we were last year. Which was MUCH better than now. Just hang in there kass..things will change it just may not happen when you need it too..but it will happen..*HUGS* love ya sweety

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -keeps sending out positive thoughts-


    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's both my girls....RAWR!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •